Friday 27 March 2009

Campaign overview and thoughts

Well while I'm sitting in university waiting for my next lectures lol i thought I would share my thoughts on how my first real go at a campaign is going so far.



1.Problems encountered: this is the biggy really i must say i think that i put to much thought and demand on myself for the first campaign for very little return at the moment lol for example all the history and background for the campaign got me really excited but the lack of games that feel they are linked to this story are lacking. this mainly comes down to lack of time or maybe even poor time management from myself that is the cause of this.
also the website that i built i was proud of but now seems under used for the demand of running it as only one other player than myself occasionally looks at the blogs and news and movements of the campaign and I'm struggling to find way to fix this at the moment.

2.how to improve this?

her a couple of things i would try to do in my next installment of the campaign lol i know i don't learn:

  • find more players ensuring they are reasonable committed to playing out the campaign and helping out
  • have an end goal time line with grand finale game the leave people remembering
  • clear and simple rules for campaign
  • don't get to fancy it can't manage lol

well just typed my thoughts down don't know if anyone even looks at this lol


No comments: